• "You're a jerk! You're a jerk! You're a jerk! …mmmmm… CAN I HAVE A JOB?" Guess who I am.
• "Welcome, my friend, welcome. You're a jerk! You're a jerk! You're a jerk!" Guess who I am.
• After waiting for the Hillary ship to completely sink, a number of prominent Democrats have finally jumped on board with Obama. Make them sit at the kid's table, Barack!
• A truly horrible image of a drunk plowing into a group of cyclists in Mexico is making waves here in Portland's bike community.
• "Radical environmentalist" Tre Arrow has pled guilty to two counts of arson and will spend 78 months in jail.
• Tonight Show sidekick Ed McMahon's multi-million dollar mansion is going into foreclosure. (If you're expecting a Publisher's Clearinghouse check today, I'd call and make sure Ed isn't delivering it.)
• Actress Gina Gershon is denying she's having an affair with Bill Clinton. (Unless of course, she can be Barack Obama's running mate. Then she is.)
• And finally, the cutest first couple EVER. "Knuckle bump me, baby."
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!