• Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has said he welcomes the death penalty for masterminding the 9/11 attacks. "Besides," he added, "if I see that horrible picture of me in the white t-shirt one more time, I shall perhaps kill myself."
• Oh, and he sings, too? This guy does it all!
• In an email to supporters, Hillary Clinton wrote that she "will be speaking on Saturday about how together we can rally the party behind Senator Obama." Say the words, Hillary. YOU… ARE… QUITTING.
• The California Supreme Court decreed today that gay marriages can start by the end of the month, and that bigots can cram it up their stinky conservative Christian butts.
• A Senate report reveals that President Bush knowingly used faulty intel, and invaded Iraq anyway. SURPRISE!!!
• And finally, Jackie Chan owns a Segway dealership, bitches!
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!