I know a lot of you are concerned about your children, and how you're going to stop them from getting involved with, or hurt by, violent street gangs. That's why videos like the following clip from the classic '80s After-School Special entitled "Ace Hits the Big Time" is so important. From films like these, we get to KNOW the enemy. For example, after watching this, here's what you'll KNOW about street gangs:
1) They often wear mauve, or some other pastel-y shade of purple.
2) They want to turn you into "cooked spaghetti."
3) They may call you a "jerk" or a "turkey."
4) Their intention is to lay you down and strip off your clothing.
5) I think they studied dance with Alvin Ailey.
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!