1) Cornhole on the Landmark's awesome back patio! Don't worry: cornhole is not something you imagine I'd like to do to Justin Bieber. It's a super fun horseshoe-like game played with beanbags that has a disgusting name.
2) Meet Denis C. Theriault, our new Mercury news editor, learn how to pronounce his last name, and marvel at the fact that he kind of sounds like Seth Rogan.
3) Get free schwag! Books, maybe CDs, maybe a used napkin. I don't know. Like you give a shit.
4) Many of your fave Mercury writers and commenters will be in attendance, and are actually EXTREMELY PLEASANT in real life. Grab a nametag, and introduce yourself!
5) Booze and a pleasant 85 degrees. Nice!
SEE YOU TONIGHT AT THE LANDMARK AT 6 PM!
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!