There's a fragrant breeze wafting from the Memorial Coliseum, smelling of sparkly face paint, sweat-soaked knee-highs, and fan anticipation for the season opener
of the Rose City Rollers season seven. While we have to wait 'til Saturday to see the hard-hitting, knock-down match-ups between the High Rollers and the Break Neck Betties, and the Guns N Rollers vs. the Heartless Heathers, that doesn't mean we have to mope around ol' Slush Town. Nope, 'cause tonight nearly 30 roller girls will be unleashed on Portland bars between the hours of 8:45-11 pm to unload a slew of twofer ticket deals
to Saturday's big event. So plunk yourself down in your fave watering hole and wait for some tough lassies to swing by to get your bargain tickets (ha, bar gain!), while the getting's good. And you can drink, a lot, if you're so inclined.
Hit the jump for the joints they expect to hit this evening.
1. Downtown: Marathon / Matador / Bitter End
2. Pearl: Blitz / Teardrop / Life of Riley
3. Alberta: The Nest / The Know / Cruzroom / Alleyway / Binks
4. Club 21 (the birthplace of RCR!)
5. 28th & Burnside: Beulahland
6. Upper Hawthorne: BOG / Spaceroom / Port Que No / Tanker
7. Division: Victory / Matchbox / Whiskey Soda Lounge
8. Clinton: Clinton St Pub / Night Light
Check Facebook for location updates.